- RO Plant Chemicals
- EDTA Di Sodium
- EDTA Tetra Sodium
- Citric Acid
- RO Antiscalant
- RO Membrane Cleaners
- RO Membrane pH Boosters
- RO Membrane Dechlorinators
- RO Membrane Disinfectants
- RO Mineral Balls & Cartridges
- RO Antiscalant Balls
- HEDP 50
- DTPMPA Acid
- ATMP Acid
- HEDP 60
- Sodium Meta Bi Sulphite
- Hydrochloric Acid
- Sulphuric Acid
We, Innova Carporate (India) offered superior quality of EDTA Tetra Sodium. Tetra Sodium salt of Ethylene diamine tetraacetic acid. It Is also known as Tetrasodium Edetate.
EDTA Tetra Sodium is white solid, very soluble in water and forms a basic solution. Prepared from EDTA acid and Sodium Hydroxide, It is a strong complexing and chelating agent. EDTA Tetrasodium reacts with many metallic ions to form soluble chelates. As such, it is widely used in analysis to retain alkaline earths and heavy metals in solution and to dissolve scale.
EDTA Tetra Sodium is an antioxidant and a preservative. EDTA Tetra Sodium also treats heavy metal toxicity and helps to maintain stability and appearance in cosmetics.
We are the wholesale & the best leading EDTA Tetrasodium Manufacturers in Dehradun, EDTA Tetrasodium suppliers & traders in India, We can also offer in liquid Form on request.
EDTA Tetrasodium possesses enormous usefulness because of its role as a chelating agent, i.e. its ability to "sequester" metal ions such as Ca2+ and Fe3+. After being bound by EDTA, metal ions remain in solution but exhibit diminished reactivity. EDTA is produced as several salts, notably disodium EDTA and calcium disodium EDTA.
It is easy to use and is added to emulsions in the water phase at typical use levels of 0.02%-0.1% so it is very cost effective.
Physical properties & Specification Limits :
Formula : C10H16N2O8.4Na
Relative Density: 0.7 g/cm3
Molar Mass : 380.170 g mol/1
Melting point : > 200oC decomposes
Solubility : soluble in water100–110g/100ml @20C·
Moisture : Max 0.2%
PH : 11 – 12 (10% solution)
• It is used predominantly in agriculture, water treatment, pulp and paper industries.
• It is used in manufacture of cleaners and detergents.
• It is good addition to hand made soaps ,many hair products, creams and lotions.
• It is added to some foods as a preservative or stabilizer to prevent catalytic oxidative decoloration, which is catalyzed by metal ions.
• In the textile industry, It prevents metal ion impurities from modifying colours of dyed products.
• In Pulp and Paper Industry, it is used in the manufacturing of paper to maximize bleaching efficiency during pulping, prevent brightness reversion, and protect bleach potency.
• It inhibits the ability of metal ions, especially Mn2+, from catalyzing the disproportionate of Hydrogen Peroxide, which is used in chlorine-free bleaching.
• In personal care products, it is added to Cosmetics to improve their stability toward air.
• In Metalworking industries, it is used for surface preparation, metal cleaning, metal plating, and in metalworking fluids.
• In Cleaning products, it is employed to remove hard water scale, soap film, and inorganic scales and is commonly used in a wide variety of cleaning products and formulations, including hard surface cleaners, laundry detergents, bacterial cleaners, vehicle washes etc.
• In Photography, It is used as bleach in photographic film processing.
• In Scale removal and prevention, it is used to clean calcium and other types of scale from boilers, evaporators, heat exchangers, filter cloths, and glass-lined kettles.
• In Water Treatment, it is used to control water hardness and scale-forming calcium and magnesium ions and to prevent scale formation.
• Added to detergents, liquid soaps, shampoos, agricultural chemical sprays, pharmaceutical products, oil emulsions and textiles to improve dyeing, scouring and detergent operations.
• Added to skin care products to neutralize the effect of metal ions for soaps and cleansing agents to become more effective.
• Added to food in limited amounts to enhance the flavor and shelf life of the foods.
• As a Food Preservative to remove unwanted metals that get into foods from the soil and machinery during harvesting and processing.
• As a preservative in Soaps, to counteract the deforming action of hardness ions, reducing soap scum and improving lather.
• As a “penetration enhancer” in a variety of different cosmetics.
• As a metal chelating agent in metal cleaning and plating.
• As an antioxidant in the clarification of liquids.
• As a metal deactivation in vegetable oils.
• As an anticoagulant of blood.
• To make Hard Water soft.
• To dissolve Metallic Impurities.
• To decontaminate radioactive surfaces.
• To aid in reducing blood cholesterol.
• To treat lead poisoning and calcinosis.
• To reduce calcium and magnesium hardness in water.
• To prevent bleaching agents from becoming active before they're immersed in water.
We are the leading EDTA Tetrasodium Manufacturers, EDTA Tetrasodium Suppliers and EDTA Tetrasodium Exporters